Benefits of Learning Reiki
- Reiki not only heals the physical body in its present state, it also moves towards healing the root cause to eliminate from the symptoms from returning
- once attuned to Reiki, it lasts a lifetime and is always with you, no matter what
- Reiki is a versatile healing art that can easily blend with any other methodology
- it is not a religious healing and therefore will not conflict with any belief system
- greater self reliance as you have the ability to heal yourself
- empowering and promotes love and compassion especially with ongoing use
- it is an intelligent energy and goes where it is needed the most during the session
- Reiki is always on and will positively effect anything you touch
- it will not interfere with western medicine and will assist the body to heal at its optimum rate
- Reiki is an excellent tool for manifesting outcomes and healing problems
- Reiki can be used on any living being; animals, plants, children
- it calms the nervous system, calms fears
- allows you to always be grounded and protect yourself from negative energies
- it is always safe and can never harm
- available 24 hours a day, everyday…you hold it in your hands
Is Reiki Safe?
- it is the most non-invasive, low impact healing art available
- receiving Reiki involves no manipulation of the body
- energy cannot cause imbalance by overuse or by an incorrect application
- brings about a calm and serene experience for the giver and the receiver
- flows the bodies ability to heal itself by increasing the life force energy
- the body becomes better able to fight off infection using its own resources
Am I ready for Reiki II?
- review Reiki 1 and do you feel inside, that you are ready to take it to the next step
- review is wonderful because you may see and understand things that you didn’t the first time around
- here are some questions to ask yourself
- do I understand the material from Reiki 1?
- do i utilise self healing?
- how sincere is my motivation?
I learnt Reiki 1 from another teacher, can I take Reiki II here?
- first ask yourself what your reasoning is
- reviews will be done of Reiki 1 here to ensure that you have the foundation that I need for you understand
- the short answer, is “yes”…it is your life, and your journey, do what feels good for you
- each teacher brings their own unique spin to it so, unless you love your teacher, as I did mine wholeheartedly, I wouldn’t have dreamt of changing is a personal perference
- it is your responsibility to choose a teacher who can show you the right Reiki way
Should I wait until I am completely healed before healing other?
- are you someone who looks after yourself and ignore the welfare of others?
- do you look after others and ignore yourself?
- do you neglect your own welfare and the welfare of others?
- do you look after yourself as well as the welfare of others?
Your answer to this question depends on where you are. I fall under the fourth option, how about you?