Hypnosis is a state of deep focused awareness, heightened attention and reduced peripheral awareness enhancing your capacity for response to suggestion. The client can concentrate intensely on a specific thought or memory, while blocking out other sources of distraction. This is a way to change your behaviours, deal with various issues, improve performance struggles to name only a few.
Ok now we have that out of the way as I’ve given you the basic definition. The other thing I’d like to do is release the stigma attached to Hypnosis. Will it make you bark like a dog and quack like a duck?? Perhaps if that is what your desired outcome is but I like to use it for Self-Improvement in many areas. Today I write to you about the benefits of golf hypnosis.
Your mind is not separate or not a part of your performance which in turn means, if we can change how you “see” yourself performing then you can transform your game and your life.
Here is the trick, you have to want it, that’s it, simply want it, not like you want a new pair of shoes but how you want something you have been thinking about for a very long time, something that is very important to you. Once you want it, well here is what can be done.
- Modification of your Behaviour
- Guide your Mental Visualization and Rehearsal leading to Improvement in your Swing
- Positive Self Talk
- Techniques that will Motivate you
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Setting Goals and Hurdles to Overcome
- Focus and Clarity even after any bad outcomes
- Trusting Yourself
- Confidence and Self Esteem
- Removal of any Self Limiting Beliefs
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Releasing Frustrations and Self-Sabatoging Behaviours
- Reduction of Stress and Tools to Use to Deal with it
- Learning Self Control
- Sleeping Better
- Releasing Jealousy, Perfectionism, Impatience, Negative Self Talk and any other negative attitudes
- Increasing your Self Awareness, Relaxation, Self-Control and Expression, Mindfulness and Integrity
- Seeing yourself as the Champion